Sunday, February 25, 2007

Primordial

Every Sunday at the gardenia center for their Sunday Service they give everyone a Sunday program.
They have up lifting and spiritual words of life.
“ The most important, the primordial relationship in your life, is your relationship with now, or rather with whatever form the now takes, that is to say, what is or what happens. If your relationship with now is dysfunctional, that dysfunctional will reflected in every relationship and every situation you encounter. The ego could be defined in this way: A dysfunctional relationship with the present moment. It is at this moment. It is at this moment that you can decide what kind of relationship you want to have with the present moment. From A New Earth By Eckhart Tolle
I’m not sure what a primordial relationship would be. But maybe we all put too much is worrying about our external being not our internal being.
I always liked the word dysfunctional, what may be dysfunctional for one person may not be dysfunctional for anther.


Oh I want to see the mountain tops resent they been covered with coverlet of clouds. In few days it will be March and shortly we will be celebrating Ostara. Not looking much like Ostara much around here still hiding under a medium layer of snow.
Murphy and I stop at home depot and got some things to fix the light covers in our kitchen.
They had some flowers in like primroses and some bulbs. I was eyeballing the white dahlia to add to side of my barn/shed.
As I wonder thru home depot I was trying to find items that I could use for a display when I take my ceramic to craft shows.
It needs to be attractive and easy to handle


But before that we stop in at co-op to see if they had any rubber boots in a wider with for Murphy and he was looking.
I went over to see what kind of seeds they had in stock and it dawn on me. That I’m going to have “seeds” part of my Ostara altar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...