Tuesday, February 27, 2007

If It Wasn't For Interruptions

I decided today I was going to do some thru cleaning in our home.
Well it just didn’t work out that way.
It seem like I was helping others today around the place with there projects


Bart gas tank was in back of his pick-up bed and they had to drop the tank to put on brake lines.
Him and his brother Sawyer decided to put the gas tank in back of the pick up. Also they have empty keg here and they want to convert it into a gas tank on some rig.
I ended up helping Bart position his gas tank under his pick up, as well as Murphy.
He wasn’t yet got the gas tank complete done but I think it close.


Then Murphy decided that the chimney need a piece of Tin over its opening before the spring rains come in.
“Well I think it going to snow before we see any rain again.”
Well Bart and his dad went on the roof and I stayed down below finding tools that they forgot to get. I guess I was on ground for moral support or to listen to Murphy say few cuss words.
As I was listening to Murphy swear words I notice there was more sign of spring popping up in the hodge podge flowerbed.
Murphy and his siblings weren’t allowed to say swear words.
I could say swear words when I grew up because my father swore all the time.
Now back to the chimney. Well things didn’t go as smooth as we had hope for and anyhow I don’t think it ever does.
Murphy had all the same size cement drill bits and different size of bolts to hold the tin down.


But before that Murphy called his sister Faith up and wondering if they want some Austrian Pine fire wood for there little wood stove.
This pine had to be used up this year or it would have been hauled to the dump.
So we ran the wood over to Faith place


After we delivery the wood and visit for less the hour.
We went over to quality feed a local feed and hardware store and Murphy got the right size bolt for the chimney.
Since we were in town I need a few things and we stop in at grocer store to grab a few items and I was going to get a gallon of white vinegar to clean with but I forgot it.


Well I got a few things done that I need to be done. I got three load of laundry done and one folded and put away.
I got one my kitchen counter corner decluttered and a small table in my dinning room somewhat decluttered.
Clean up counter top that holds my toaster and coffee maker.
Then did a fairly good cleaning on my stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...