Monday, January 29, 2007

Third call for...

Third call for first annual Ostara (spring) Scavenger Hunt. Swap names for be paired off Febuary 1st and partners will be notify on Imbloc (groundhog) day.
If you would like to be part of this swap please e-mail me


I’m hosting an Ostara Scavenger Hunt.


The way a springtime scavenger hunt works is. Down below there is a list of seven items that you need to fine for your exchange partner.


Sigh up date is before or by first of February and on Imbloc (groundhog) day I’ll be posting who everyone exchange partner is.
I’ll also need your address were the package can be send to and this may be done by personal sending me your address. So on Imbloc I can e-mail each one who your swap partner is


Then gather up the items list below and send them off so they will receive them right around Ostara


OSTARA SCAVENGER HUNT
1. A spoon
2. Something yellow or yellow in it.
3. A recipe using 3 eggs
4. A frame picture taken from your place looking east
5. Your local Newspaper or a local Magazine
6. An item more the 3 inches and less then 8 inches.
Anything that a person can plant and grow

2 comments:

  1. I will put a reminder on my blog again..Also if you wiil go visit
    roc rebel granny
    http://rocrebelgranny.blogspot.com/
    She is usually good about getting the word out on things..Just leave her a comment and invite her to share the word with her readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll also put a reminder for it on my blog tomorrow:-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...