Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Second Calling

style="width:400px;text-align:left;">

Just recently Murphy and I hung a few picture in our dinning area. Most of the areas I’m pleased on how the picture our displayed.
The veggies picture I like the way it lines up with my little nick nack shelves. “The dust collectors!” In recent times I took some of my large miniatures teapots and put them in a hutch in living room. Confession time...I would like to get that hutch out of the living room and put something else their. I’ll find some type of dust collectors to put on the shelf. “I think it looks a little naked.
Above my flower picture, we’re adding a shelves so we can display a few older tins, and I got candle mold from the revolutionary war and a lantern from the same time period. Which been in the family for years. Can’t say the piece are new looking. Their showing their age.
Now for my bread picture. Honest time...I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it I know I don’t care for it buy it self. I’m totally clueless what I want to do with that area. I’ll keep my eyes open for stuff to make that area come alive. To me having just that bread picture there just doesn’t do it for me.




Trying to find the right word to describe the basic all American hamburger. I’ve thought of terms like yuk, can’t stand them, great tasting, and just love those hamburgers.
Confession time...Once in while but rarely I get a craving for juicy hamburger with all the trimming. I guess all and all I would use these statement to describe a hamburger.
“Over Rated!”, “Boring!” and Uncreative!”
As you can see I’m not the biggest fan of hamburgers. Murphy says their dependable and that’s one of the words I would described Murphy.


Second calling for first annual Ostara (spring) Scavenger Hunt. Swap names for be paired off Febuary 1st and partners will be notify on Imbloc (groundhog) day.
If you would like to be part of this swap please e-mail me


I’m hosting an Ostara Scavenger Hunt.


The way a springtime scavenger hunt works is. Down below there is a list of seven items that you need to fine for your exchange partner.


Sigh up date is before or by first of February and on Imbloc (groundhog) day I’ll be posting who everyone exchange partner is.
I’ll also need your address were the package can be send to and this may be done by personal sending me your address. So on Imbloc I can e-mail each one who your swap partner is


Then gather up the items list below and send them off so they will receive them right around Ostara


OSTARA SCAVENGER HUNT
1. A spoon
2. Something yellow or yellow in it.
3. A recipe using 3 eggs
4. A frame picture taken from your place looking east
5. Your local Newspaper or a local Magazine
6. An item more the 3 inches and less then 8 inches.
Anything that a person can plant and grow

2 comments:

  1. I love where you hung up your pictures, they look great there:-) I love hamburgers but only the fresh homemade ones I make...I hate the ones from McDonalds...yuck! Looking forward to finding out who my swap partner will be:-) Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do we sign up the the hunt? I'm interested. : )

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...