Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Munsters



When I was young and if I get the opportunity now I like watching the sit com The Munsters
I guess we all growing up thinking at one time or anther that are family is norm or werid.
I’ve always thought the Munsters might be a little different or they had the backbones not to act phony.
Feeling time...I actual felt sorry this family would be excepted for who they are Yes, I know it’s a sitcom. But there is lot of truth on how we treat people who doesn’t belong in the same group or catagories.


The stars of the Munsters
Herman Munsters
Lilly Munsters I was surprised how many classic and well known film she played in.
Grandpa
Eddie Munsters
The charter of Marilyn Munsters was played by two different actresses.
Marilyn Munsters
Marilyn Munsters
All in all I found humor how the outside world act toward the munsters. When they meet one of the Munsters they’d ran away from them.
It only show you that people has trouble excepting things that are different then what may be popular or don’t take kindly to change

2 comments:

  1. The Munsters and the Addams Family always seemed similar to me. I think I liked the Addams Family a bit better. They had that weird hand character, for one thing.
    Rhea
    The Boomer Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to watch every episode of the Munsters...loved that series:-) Yes, I agree, in a way it showed how people had a hard time accepting someone who was "different". Unfortunately, in this day and age it's still going on!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...