Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last Calling For Ostara Scavenger Hunt

I’ve been out looking for new blogs to Nominate for First annual hidden treasure blog awards.
I don’t know if I’ve been looking high and low for new blogs.
I decided to take the letter “P” and see what new blogs I could fine. The letter P had to be in the first letter of their URL or their blogs name.
The other things I’m looking for in a hidden treasure award is a blog with less then 10 comments on majority of the time and haven’t received a blogger award of any type.
I’m one who haven’t received a lot of awards in my life and the ones that I have gotten it always made me feel proud for what I did.
When I was younger I had a horse which I rode in different compations and received quite a few different awards.
One year I got reserve champion at Spokane county fair out of about 50 horses. I put in a lot of time in.
Then anther year I won an endurance compation. Horse and rider went a long grueling ride and when they got back. Both should be in condition to do it again.
In Kindergarten I got my clown picture I did and the teacher said it was nice and showed the entire class.
Most of the time I never carried for teacher and parent conference it usual meant bad news. One of the teachers said if we could give an award for honesty “Peppy would get it”
It feels good to get recognized for a positive thing.


We went and seen Earl and Quenelle up on Katka mountain and let me tell you they have a lot less snow then we do.
She still hoping to get a few weddings this summer at her place She got beautiful gardens.
Opinion time…On her site she needs to set up a merchant account for her business Until then I’d be surprise that anyone will book a wedding.
She has an ideal that once she gets her weddings going the money will come rolling in and she not a lazy person.
The people I know who has money works very hard and it just never fell out of the sky


Last call for, "First annual Ostara (spring) Scavenger Hunt." Swap names for be paired off February 1st and partners will be notify on Imbloc (groundhog) day.
If you would like to be part of this swap please e-mail me


I’m hosting an Ostara Scavenger Hunt.


The way a springtime scavenger hunt works is. Down below there is a list of seven items that you need to fine for your exchange partner.


Sigh up date is before or by first of February and on Imbloc (groundhog) day I’ll be posting who everyone exchange partner is.
I’ll also need your address were the package can be send to and this may be done by personal sending me your address. So on Imbloc I can e-mail each one who your swap partner is


Then gather up the items list below and send them off so they will receive them right around Ostara


OSTARA SCAVENGER HUNT
1. A spoon
2. Something yellow or yellow in it.
3. A recipe using 3 eggs
4. A frame picture taken from your place looking east
5. Your local Newspaper or a local Magazine
6. An item more the 3 inches and less then 8 inches.
Anything that a person can plant and grow

1 comment:

  1. This afternoon I will also be looking for a blog to nominate for the Hidden Treasure Award...just haven't had time until now!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...