Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Horseless Cariage Only Eats Hay!!!

Last few days I felt like I’ve been jerk around and horse whipped. At this time I desire some tranquility in my life.
But before I get to why I’ve been jerk around.


Last Tuesday my son Bart had a wrestling match and it was a home match. Confession time..when it comes to wrestling I’m one clueless person
I knew the object is to pin your opponent in certain length on time. I just figure it out at the match. 2 minutes!
I didn’t know you earn points in wrestling. On the scoreboard when I was looking at the points I thought they were fouls.
I’ve been thinking of taking Bart to North Idaho College for a Wrestling Match So he can explain to me what is going on.


We’re down to one rig.
Let see the only one is running is my Mazda and it well over due to be serviced. So in morning I’m going to drop off my car at Dycks and keep my fingers cross that my car done before one in the afternoon.
A short time ago I mention that Sawyer got a pick up and it broke down. Well it still in the shop waiting to see what the problems are.
Some how they broke the ignition. The way they make it sound it going to be a good week or so before anything is done on it.
They told my son that he has to pay for labor and the cost of new ignition to get fix. Opinion time..I don’t think my son should have pay for labor on something they broke
Sawyer works 3 days up on Schweitzer but he has a chance to get in extra day at work but transporting might be a royal pain these last few days.


I know of two blog awards I’ve bumped into recently. A blog award I have never taken part in.
Over at Everyday Mommy Is hosting a blog award for a hidden treasure blog award.
To see the rules visit Everyday Mommy and she explains everything.
The other one is over at One-woman blog and to learn more about share the love blog awards. Please click on One woman blog.

1 comment:

  1. When my son Shawn was in High School he was on the wrestling team and I never quite understood it either! When I saw one of his matches, I was just grossed out when I saw Shawn's face being stuck under his opponent's sweaty armpit! lol

    You're right, your son shouldn't have to pay for the broken ignition if it was caused by their mechanic! Hopefully they can get it all straightened out!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...