Saturday, January 27, 2007

First time Voting for Share the Love Award

I just email off my nomineese for

The have 10 category and I only did 8 of them. I’m not sure what I real need to look for best commenter. The other blog award is which blog will I never stop reading. I plain and simple didn’t want to do that one
So the other category are best humor, happiest, best written, best site, most inspiring, most like to meet, most thought, and woman power.


I had hard time who to nomineese for these blog awards. They wouldn’t let me pick one or maybe they need 22 more category so everyone of my coffee pals could a least got picked.


Here the ones I did picked Nio Bonita Peas Peggy Jaspenelle Rowan and Thordore


If you head over to awards Go head route for your self or any one else. I think nomineese are open to end of January

1 comment:

  1. Peppy, you are a true sweetheart, thank you so much for mentioning me for nominations...I'm very touched, thank you!! I emailed in my nominations too and like you, it was so hard to know who to nominate because I'd love everyone to win!! Just remember that after the nominations are all done, then it's time to VOTE! I'll be making sure my friends get voted! hehe Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...