Saturday, January 06, 2007

Just Quick One


My computer went down for the count and we end up putting a new hard drive in.


I was looking forward taking a picture of January full moon but it was quite deary that day. But I know some people were just more luckier then us Idahoans


I decide to take a snap shot of North from our place, towards Canada.


I’ve been doing some cleaning with vinegar and water. Plus some rearranging things in the cabinets. Oh how I could use more cabinets but it looks like we won’t be doing and major purchase for a while.
Money their just not enough


I just don’t who took a picture of Murphy and I. But this is what we look like


The other evening when I was coming home from work. The neighbor was burning his slash pile from a logging job from last spring.
Their benefits of burning slash and also leaving slash piles. Then on the other side of coin their problems of burning slash piles or just leaving them.
Opinion time...I think they could be a smarter way of doing slash piles I’m far from an expert on slash pile burning but it might be something to blog in future.


I start once again to do a price list for my finish piece for ceramics and at this time I’m doing my cookie jar.
At this time I’d sell a finish Porky Pig Cookie Jar for $28.50 and I checked froogle and what prices for the cookie jar, $35 and $ 40.


Today is Murphy sister Faith birthday

2 comments:

  1. Great slid show.I love looking at photos, it makes everyone seem more real

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing blog photos and you seem to be very focused right now on getting your life in order.

    Blessings

    Mama Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...