Sunday, January 07, 2007

Individualism, Aren't Making A Grand Statement

I was going to blog about the up coming events from the Middle East mainly Iraq and how it going to grow into a major political, economic and religion time bomb.
As we hear President Dubya wants to increase our troop force and on the other side of the coin we want a withdraw of troop


We as are people who is “free to practice Individualism” Over at Wikipedia I found this statement quite interesting Individualism is a term used to describe a moral, political, or social outlook that stresses human independence and the importance of individual self-reliance and liberty. Individualists promote the unrestricted exercise of individual goals and desires.
But when one practices individualism can be demean


Why are we in the Iraq, aren’t people free to be individuals? Statement time…I may not see eye to eye to you. But I believe each individual has something to offer me every what size it may be and I can grow and learn from each and everyone.
I was trying to find the word Individuality in our United States constitution but came up blank.
We all been told we have individual rights such as freedom to be individuals. But when we as individuals practice are own personal individualism we may be “stepping out of the norm”


Honest time I didn’t get much from speaker or the inspiration at the gardenia center today.
The speaker came from Nelson British Columbia and spoke on the sun, magi and star. But what I found interesting is her menching the Epiphany .
She brought an different way of looking meaning of life (lack of better word) In Egypt they celebrate Osisis I hope I got the right god.
I came to a different understanding we are made of different size of individuality pieces


That the reason I like to attend the Sunday service at the gardenia center. At most church we are accepted to think and believe as a group, not as individuals.
Every Watch the Simpson and in their Church Service with Rev Lovejoy that anyone thinks outside is looks as a freaky Unitarian



Click here for more on Individualism

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...