Monday, January 01, 2007

Daisy


Shortly after Christmas there was this little dog hanging around our place and she was skinny and lost.
Murphy taken a real liking to her.
Honest time...I should put more effect in finding her owner but on the hand she wasn’t taken care of.
We stop at Naples General Store to see if someone posted a sign for a missing Blue Healer.
At first everyone was calling her Buttons. Then Murphy decided to call her Dusty and I’ve never been a fan of the name Dusty.
So in agreement we all call her Daisy.
She sure isn’t the alpha female scared of every little thing


I finely got my North wall done in living room except I’m thinging of putting a corner shelf in North East corner and I place my wondering Jew plant there.


As for last month December the warmest day was the 27th at 53.8
The coldest day was -5.3 the 21st of December.
The high average for December was 33.8
The cold average for Dec was 15.9
All and all December of 06 is a little warmer the December of 05.
I decide to not take picture licking toward Roman Nose (West) but instead of Southwest. Which there is a larch, pines and in far back ground cottonwood.


I’ve been having panic attacks today and when I was in B.T.C grabbing a few things. I sudden feeling like I was trap in a coffin.
No I didn’t loose it.
Before my doctor moved she increase my zoloft to 100 mg and recall me back and said I should make an appointment with anther doctor and see if there is something else I could take.
I real gain the weight 6 months or so.
So Wednesday I go in. I hoping there is possibility that they can put me on one of Wal-mart anti depressant/anxiety.
Zolfoft is so expensive

2 comments:

  1. Walgreens made me mad so I moved my scripts to Walmart. Once at Walmart the line was 10 deep and 10 people behind me! Arrghgah! I was wondering if I made the right choice going with walmart. Then I get up there and my scrip is 4 dollars!! I didn' tknow about this walmart plan. Amazing. Normally cost me 60 dollars and we are self employed so we don't have health insurance. Great plan. Hope it stays around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is very lucky to have found such a good home with you:-) Loved seeing the slideshow!! I'm sorry to hear you've been having panic attacks...I know all about those, having had them for the last 20 years! Ugh, no fun! I'm taking Effexor XR for them and they're helping me more than any other medication I've ever taken for panic/anxiety!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...