Monday, January 08, 2007

It Coming Along How Ever So Slow

This morning I got called into work early my client Callie was real hurting. I was going to curves and start exercising again but it just didn’t work out.
Callie did some nerve damage in her neck and it is still acting up. So her mom Karen and I took her to the emergency room.
First they gave her a shot of something and it didn’t do didly do for her and so they got out the big gun (Morphine) and gave her shot. Still in quite a bit of pain but it barely took the edge off.
They also gave a muscle relaxer shot and they wrote a Rx for 6 lortabs.


So tomorrow I’m coming in early and get her daughter Patty off to school and at 8 in the morning I’m taking her to see her regular doctor and try to get some answers. Last Thursday she had a nerve test and they know their nerve damage in her neck and I know she should be getting a cat scan.
The only thing I know she in a lot of pain and something needs to be done


I got a little more type for my retail price list in the ceramics. I finely got in my extra large apothecary jar.
I’ve always liked the extra large apothecary jar, oh their so many neat things you can do to this jar.
I got 9 different ways of doing this jar the price arrange from $13.00 to $34.75. Honest time…the other size of jar I real don’t care for them But the smallest one would make a great spice set. At this point I’m unsure how many I should put in a spice set and what price I should or need to ask.
I googled in Apothecary jar and came up with this site.
Plus I looked the word up in a dictionary and learn a “apothecary jar is something that a medication is put in. I think the word apothecary is still use in United Kingdom.
I just never new were the term came from

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...