Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Moving a Long



I clean out 3 more of my kitchen drawers today. If you notice in pile of junk there is a aqua color straw and when you blow thru it sounds like bull elk bugling.



Murphy and I been talking about selling the Nova and getting a pick up. We need a pick up to haul trash, we have no way of getting building supplies unless we barrow someone else rig.
Plus we liked to gather things from the voods and use them to decorate around the place



I finely made crab cake, from a Martha Stewart Cook book which I have.
They came out pretty good the only thing I’d do different is to make them more into a patty shape.
Murphy made a fried rice dish from little bit of roast pork and odds and ends from the fridge. My hubby can do wonders when it comes to fried rice dishes
Edit note…for some reason I can’t get my picture of my crab cake to show





I once again worked on my price list for what I’ll be selling finish pieces of ceramics. It seem such a long procedure.
I have over 2,000 ceramic molds and so many varity way of doing the same piece.
I did some looking for office supplies that I’ll need. I’ll need a binder that will hold legal size paper.
The only place I look on the net was staples because there is one in Sandpoint and I thought it was quite pricey.
But the other day I was in Staples looking around and found some other things like these shelves
Today Murphy and I hauled some rocks out to by the barn/shed so we will be using them as what we will be sitting the shelves form on.
The barn got dirt floors at one time we talked about putting concert but at this time we can’t afford it

2 comments:

  1. I've been purging the house of clutter also. Right now we're getting rid of books, CDs and DVDs. Next it'll be nicknacks which clutter our house. After that, we're going down to storage to weed through what's in there, re-organize it, and determine what we need and what we don't.

    The challege isn't purging, it's making sure I don't fill the spaces created by lack of "stuff."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise here. I don't want to move all this junk come summer!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...