Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hundred Cell is done.

I’ve been typing one of my retail price list out for ceramics. This is also part of my 101 things, # 4
I still have a lot to go but I just did my 100 cell. I’ve got all my cookie jars in and now working on the canister sets.
When I finish the canister set, I’ll be posting that. When I finish with the 200 cell I post a picture of it.


Edit note: For some reason blogger won't let me load a picture of document. I'll need to figure something else out.

1 comment:

  1. Catching up with you today:-) I do hope your uncle recovers well from his surgery!! Oh dear, you certainly did have a lot of very good questions where seeking knowledge is concerned...I wish I could answer them but I have no clue why someone would do certain things, etc. Take care and big hugs! xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...