Friday, January 26, 2007

Giving the Letter "D" a Whirl

Murphy, Bart, and I stopped at one of our local thrift store to see what they had. As I was looking around and I started to look at some pictures and found two pictures I liked.
And I thought I had the prefect place to put them.
Now I’ve tried the pictures in different places in my kitchen and dinning room and now I can’t decided were I want them.
Anyhow Bart thought I was a little nuts looking to buy art out of thrift store. I know I’m not going to find pictures for $3.99 a piece in no art gallery.





For some reason part of my 101 things I thought I had put down was a family pictures in our hall way.
But I didn’t.
Yesterday I took my boys school pictures out of the dinning room and finally hung them in the hallway.
Now I need a rectangle picture frame laying side ways place below.



I swiped this from Peas
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…They must be REAL places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


Your Name: Dora
1.Famous Athlete: Dan Murrino
2. 4 letter word: Dare
3. Street name: D st in Spokane, Wa
4. Color, Dark: Brown
5. Gift/present: Darts
6. Vehicle: Dodge
7. Tropical location: Dominic Republic.
8. College Major: Drafting
9. Dairy Product: Doux De Montagne
10. Thing in a souvenir shop: Dolls
11. Boys name: Douglas
12. Girls name: Devon
13. Movie title: Dracula
14. Alcohol: Daiquiri
15. Occupation: Designer
16. Flower: Daisy
17. Celebrity: Desi Arnez
18. Magazine: Daily Devotions
19. U.S City: Detroit
20. Pro Sports Team: Denver Bronco
21. Something found in a Kitchen: Dish Towel
22. Reason for being late: “Dog ate it”
23. Something you throw away: Diapers
24. Things you shout: “Don’t”
25. Cartoon Character: Daisy Duck.


At first I thought this would be easy and on some of them I had Bart and Murphy help me.


I need practice doing Mr. Linky before 5 minute with mom host their blog party Plus getting Mr. Linky right is part of my 101 things #14.
Here the linky to Mr. Linky Click here



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I just love those two pictures you found at the thrift shop...isn't it amazing what you find find in those shops? We have one near here and I love to go visit every couple of weeks to see what treasures people have brought in! lol You did an excellent job with the meme, glad you tried it out:-) I've never tried posting a Mr. Linky yet but I'm sure eventually I'll want to learn how to do it too! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...