Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #19

1.Autumn Meadow will begin my blog hopping for my thirteen Thursday. She has a pug name Lucy and 2 Cats oh I’m so sorry I don’t recall their name. But I know they start with the letter “M”
I like her blog because she doesn’t come across as her “Shit don’t stink” I like to read bloggs about ordinary everyday people. That lives an ordinary life with the good and bad.


2. Autumn Raven This is also one I have for a coffee pal. I like different types of blog I read. Raven here is Native American and every so often bloggs about being Native American.
Raven also blog about other ordinary things of life at one time she blog about an ear problem which cause her a balance problem. I at one time had a minor problem with this


3. Carrie I’ve seen Carrie quite a few times over at Autumn Meadow. Only looked briefly at her blog in the pass.
Some people has a knack about writing about mundane things in life and I think Carrie might be one of these people. I’m going keep my eyes on this blog.

4. Beth So far I’ve seen real cool everyday ordinary people who lives an great life.
Her blog for the 18th of December she tried out for the biggest looser and I too thought of it. First time seeing this blog and it looks pretty neat.


5. KiramiaI have no ideal why I enjoy reading everyday ordinary people like my self.
I real like the banner on this blog it seems so “Sunshine and Lollipop” to me


6. HoosierGirl5 It seem the blogs been about the Yule Season and this one no different. Her blog is called the coffee table and in my book anyone drinks coffee or menchin it in their blog “gets a gold star” Add anther star she plays scrabble


7. Pam is a nurse and grap a chair and spend a little time here. She even makes cookies oh so good I bet.


8. Catch This blog to me seems fun and full of light with interesting touch. I notice it offers verity of interesting topics


9.Deb about me got my attention by saying she a Neurotic Christain Lesbian. Her posting of December 19 got me thinking how our personality changes.


10. Quasar 9 I think I’ve seen him posting comments at other blogger.
The only word I can use is “wow” If you know nothing or thimble amount about astrology take a look at this blog.
I even learn a new term “Corrot”


11. Fancy. I’m in Sweden. I always thought Sweden had the perfect Social Welfare program.
Maybe we all can or least I can learn more about Sweden


12. Sandra A little this and that with some pazza toss in.

13. Carol and Laura What a great blog with interesting writtings.
On their 500 post they had some kind of contest. Oh I love having fun with blogging. Now I need to know what the contest was

7 comments:

  1. well thank you for mentioning my blog! I appreciate this very much! I never plan ahead for my post...they just come right off the top of my head. Thank you for the compliments! I wish you a Merry Christmas, your tree looks beautiful!! Im very happy to meet you! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for mentioning me! Hope your holiday is wonderful and I'll be sure to stop by again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peppylady
    This was a pleasent suprise for me.
    I have been reding your post here and find them really like an amusing light articles, in the same time with an undertone of enormous seriousness.
    I reed abouth your thoughts about ADD, in my piont of view, I think that it is other people who create that helplessness to them.
    The notes from Thirteen Thursday #18 was fun reading.
    May I ask what is light festival?

    Now I am going to do the tour by your link, who is a briljant idea.
    I will come back and read your other sites to.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Peppylady!

    I see you've got some of my fellow blog friends on your list. Very special people they are. I saw that you had left a comment at KaraMia and came on over. I was surprised to see me.

    Have a wonderful holiday and Happy Winter Solstice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peepylady,
    Thanks for the mention
    Glad to be on your blogroll

    Here's wishing you PEACE
    and a Merry Holiday Season!

    Shall be back for more, sometimes sooner, some later, but always more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Merry Christmas Peppylady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting blog tips are always very welcome, thank you!!
    Thanks for visiting my Yule-TT!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...