Friday, December 22, 2006

A Good Cleansing All the Way Around.

I’ve been heavy with negative surroundings in spiritual, emotional, physical, and my environment.

.

The last few times that I went to any family gatherings with my in laws I didn’t feel as if I have anxiety attack but now I’m feeling some apprehensive.
Christmas Eve, we are going to my sister-in-law Faith place, and Murphy brother Earl and his wife Tadita, will be there with their children.
What they did in the pass. Not standing up for the complete truth and lying. I forgave them and not holding the pass against them. Even if they hold the pass against us.

Confession time...In my mind I keep thinking if they snob us or whisper in other ears I’ll have to make bad Karma be placed upon them.


Last October I blogged about my bad spiritual habits at this time I’m getting angry what Earl and or Tadita might do. Feeling time...I’m bring this on my self or letting it come upon me I sure don’t want to turn the other check so they can shit all over us


My home needs a deep cleaning and I need to chase out the negatives. I’ll have to deep cleaning..
I feel our home is full of bad energies. Any suggestion what I need to burn to chase the bad energies from my home? I’m thinking of burning some white sage.


With me letting this negative surround me that it is effecting me physical and emotional. I feel tense all over my body and it needs a cleansing inside and outside.
I need to drink more water so I can flush out the toxic. In addition I’m thinking of doing a cleansing bath with basil.
Confession time...I haven’t been taking my walks or going to curves and both does me good.

6 comments:

  1. Sage is a great way of clearing away negative energy. Another way is just to clean the house and think good positive thoughts at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sage is great!!

    also consider adding some sea salt to any solutions you use to clean the windows, mirrors, floors, etc.

    Blessings

    Mama Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niobium and Mama Kelly, Thank you. When I did my dishes I raise them in vinegar water, wash down my counter, and also clean out coffee pot but some how when I put the coffee pot in water it cause a short in it.
    I've put this coffee pot in water more then dozen times.

    I'm not sure what sea salt does. But for the rest week I'm using vinegar for cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peppy, good luck clearing out the bad vibes!!! Hope you had a Blessed Yule, and hoping the remainder of your holiday season is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holiday seasons can bring out the best and worst in people. sometimes both at the same time!
    many blessings for christmas and the coming new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peppy, I am another one who uses sage for cleansing. Sometimes I mix sea salt in water and sprinkle that around the room, too. Then I like to burn incense.

    Hope you get those negative vibes out of the house.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...