Monday, December 04, 2006

Non Walmart Gift Giving

I’m Not going to try to buy any of my Christmas present out of Wal Mart this year
If I said “I’m not going to buy any of my Christmas present out of Wal mart” I’d end up buying every single one of them


Saturday I went to our local Christmas Craft show and couldn’t buying anything. I went into Wal mart and bought un fun things such as toilet paper, shampoo I bet you get the picture.
Confession time...I bought 3 fun items 2 new Christmas Ornaments for our tree and some outside lights Not sure where we are going to put the outdoor lights yet



My friend Alice had her preserves down at the craft show. I didn't get a picture of her preserves but I did get a picture some of her other things, Her daughter Jodi was running the booth and I don’t think she was a happy camper.
Alice went to craft show in Lewiston Idaho a short time ago. This show complete sucked for her. Anyhow she said she was short on inventory, anyhow she paid her booth fee and would take the gamble and go.
I think Alice should get web site going.


My friend Qunella got her a site for her rock garden weddings No booking yet but more and more people are looking at her site.


We have a lot of talent people in our small community and I’d like to share some photos I took






I didn’t have any extra money to spend at local craft show. So I went around looking and picking up cards from the local vender's who had websites.
Since I couldn't support their business I thought I’d pass the word out.


Wall mountain studio

Stones end



Moyievalleyranch



Moose



Molly the moose

3 comments:

  1. I got my Christmas card and my ornament today!! Thank you very much! My husband is an Elk hunter... you picked the perfect ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas Craft shows. I didn't go to the local one here this year because I had to work.
    Oh and as far as walmart goes..Yeah..I'm there..I buy a lot from them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love going to Craft shows and it's always fun to see how talented people are!! I've bought quite a few beautiful items from craft shows throughout the years:-) I was just at WalMart today, I love that store! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...