Sunday, December 03, 2006

Beggar Woman

today at Gardenia center our inspirational speaker told this story


A lady of unknown wealth had a bag of goods in her bag. A beggar came to her asking her for a hand up.
Out of this bag she fed, gave drink to this woman, and clothed her.
The beggar notice she had a precious stone her bag and ask her for it


Now put your self as you were the owner of the bag what would you done


Honest time...I thought you greedy and unappreciative person.


In the story the lady did give the beggar her precious stone and later the beggar return and wanting to know how one gives up so much value.
This stone could of been sold and the beggar could live quite comfortably


In their Program for the Sunday Service I enjoy the short inspiration they print.
Lord, I am here. and I call you to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...