Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Code

At last Sunday Service at Gardenia Center the Moderator read this aloud and had extra copies and I thought I would share The Code by Tony Burroughs. TEN INTENTIONS FOR A BETTER WORLD


The first intent-support life

I refrain from opposing or harming anyone. I allow others ti have their own experience. I see in all things and honor it as if it were my own. I support life


The second intent-seek truth

I follow my inner compass and discard any beliefs that are no longer serving me. I go to the source. I seek truth


The third intent-set your own course

I begin the creative process. I give direction to my life. I set my course


The fourth intent-simplify

I let go so there is room for something better to come in. I intend that I am guided, guarded, protected, and lined up with the highest good at all times. I trust and remain open to receive from both expected and unexpected sources. I simplify


The fifth intent-stay postive

I see good, say good, and do good. I accept the gift from all of my experiences. I am living in grace and gratitude. I stay postive.


The sixth intent-synchronize

After intending and surrendering, I take action by following the opportunities that are presented to me. I am in the floe where great Mystery and Miracles abide, fulfilling my desire and doing what I came here to do. I synchronize


The seventh intent-serve others

I practice love in action. I always have enough to spare and enough to share. I am available to help those who need it, I serve others.


The eighth intent-shine your light

I am a magnificent being, awakening to my highest potential. I express myself with joy, smiling easily and laughing often. I shine my light.


The ninth intent-share your vision

I create my ideal world by envisioning it and telling others about it. I share my vision.


The tenth intent-synergize.

I see Humanity as One. I enjoy gathering with light-hearted people regularly. When we came together, we set the stage for Great Oneness to reveal itself. We synergize.


I was going to take a short quote from our Sunday Program and pass the word. Confession time...I forgot
So now I’ll do two and they are sweet and short.


Lord, I pray for peace in the heart of all of mankind.


Lord, I pray for gentleness to cover the earth

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful list of ideals. Ideals are not always easy to put into practice, but I believe we should try to do it as much as we can. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a very good list and as Gary says, we should try to practice as much as we can from that list!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...