Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Plenty for a Stocking

Yesterday the 5th of December Pea she had a elf name generator. So I had to play along. Honest time...In holiday I feel like I’m multi tasking as Mrs Clause, Mr Clause, and his elves
So as for my given name and my maiden I’m known as



Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com

Then I got married and my elf name became



Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com

I received my stocking swap gift from Rowen who lives in England.
In her stocking stuff she send me
A personal note..I couldn't get the picture to upload. Will try later.
2 reading material the picture in Well Dressing in Derbyshire I find fascinating picture. I’m always short on writing tools
because their always hiding. Plus a candle I usual light candle during the evenings.
2 piece of candy. I was hoping for some chocolates from England My oldest son Sawyer, hubby, and I just raved about the chocolate strawberry truffles. I’ll bet when my youngest one comes home from wresting he will also rave.
3 sachets 2 of lavender and one Chatsworth (rose) a lovely post card of the area she lives in, Tcheno Cappuccino How did she know I’m a coffee drinker. This I’m taking to our family Christmas gathering Christmas Mulled Wine spice mix, and a ornament I like my tree with diverse ornaments. Honest time....I’m not a big fan of one ornament hanging from a tree I see people just hanging one color of balls on the tree and I find this not flattery to me. The stocking that she send me I never seen one like that. I’m going to hang it on tree this year


Thank you very much for the beautiful gifts


I didn’t take a picture before I send it. My ornament exchange Vickie received my ornament I send her and a card.


My Uncle Ned passed away yesterday. The family called him Bossco. I’ll have more on this shortly

2 comments:

  1. So happy you got your stocking! Looks like you really hit the jackpot! Will have to ask santa to put chocolates in your stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your Uncle Ned. I just love your elf names, with your maiden name and married name!! LOL Love it! I've been laughing so much at all the elf names that have been coming up, just too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...