Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Without a Hitch


Christmas eve and Christmas went off without a hitch. At Christmas Eve dinner they was 24 of us. The only thing I know that the children out number the old farts, which I’m a part of now.


I’m quite happy what I got in old farts exchange. I got a night lamp so I can have light by my side of the bed. Now I can read at night.
Murphy got two white coffee mugs, with two candles in them, and tully’s coffee. Since Sawyer is 18 he join the old farts in the drawing he got some oreo cookies and Honest time...I was a little disappointed I was hoping that he would of got something useful since he will be down in Courd’alene next fall.


Sawyer is still in teenager drawing and he got a 2 pocket knife and with multi of small tools and the other a single blade knife.


Murphy gave out extra large bath towels and one of his nieces got it. I got a mini chopper that my sister in law Faith got. And Sawyer brought a wrist watch and Faith daughter Quincy boyfriend Cyrus got it

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Christmas celebrations with family went well. Wishing you the very best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's good that you were "hitchless". Christmas gatherings can be so full of landmines.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...