Sunday, December 24, 2006

Prayer To Live In "Now"

My lovely creators.


Show me the will of not judging for future deeds they may or may not come around. Let me see the kindness in all even so small.
I know you gave as all flicker of peace and love in all. I need to see this flicker.


Not to show angry for those who shows us ill and in their hearts unforgivness toward others.
Let me see the good in them.
As I know the creator makes each and everyone of us, with faults so we can be more and grow


Give me strength to offer my spirit in peace to all even those who can’t find it in their heart to forgive and not to look for faults on anyone


I love all, I’m at peace with all, and the world is good


I’m asking anyone for a pray of strength

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post and I will indeed remember you in my prayers and thoughts.

    Merry Christmas and thanks for the greeting today.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join in with you Peppy.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you Peppy and best wishes for a Happy, Healthy New Year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful prayer. I will keep you in my thoughts, Peppy.

    Happy Solstice and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very blessed Christmas to you my friend! Have a wonderful New Year filled with more blessings than you can count!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...