For some unknown reason I'm having a real hard time loading my picture and once I did it went into a file Label Oct 20.
I have know ideal why it went their.
These group is called Bart group of ornaments
“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.” By Edgar Alan Poe
Monday, December 11, 2006
Christmas Tree Treasures : Act Two
3 comments:
I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is Thursday, October 8 2026: This Is What Happened.
Not sure if this will be an long or short post. I had plan to do it earlier. As I'm on the west coast of the United State, We'r...
-
Still working on my food base theme for my ATC (Artist Trading Cards) going though the alphabet. Right now I am on letter F, is for fryin...
-
It been some time since I wrote a post of any length. It seems like a blog hop is an great way of doing a blog. BLOG HOP.... A blog hop is ...
More precious little ornaments!! I can't wait to see your tree filled up with these ornaments:-)
ReplyDeleteYou have some nice ornaments here and in the previous post.
ReplyDeleteBarbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
when are you putting your tree up with all your decorations?
ReplyDelete