Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Tree Treasures : Act One

Friday the 8th of December
Seeds From My Garden
hosted a Christmas tree treasures and that day my Uncle Bossco funeral.


Honest time I had a real hard time deciding what ornaments to do So I decided to do them in groups





I have two tree toppers on is a star and I'm clueless how old it is. My Dad and Mom had on their tree when I was little. I'm 46 years old and I can remember that star before I start school. It could be older then me.
On the box it says it was made in West Germany.
We also have an angel topper that lights up and I don't recall where we picked up that tree topper.
In with the tree topper their is a little train engine which I bought because my dad worked on the railroad for 50 years




This one of my group of ornaments I call it my "Sawyer group" When each one of my boys was born for their first Christmas I got them an sleeping angel with their name, date of birth (September 23, 1988) Time of birth (6:47PM) and weight 6 pounds and 1/2 ounce.
I once ran a ceramic shop and here some of the ornaments I've done in the pass


I took some other picture and they were blurring and I'm going to have to retake the pictures later

4 comments:

  1. Your ornaments are really special and I'm glad you shared them with us. I especially like that glass tree topper.

    Thanks for participating and adding your link. It's been a really fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my parents have that same tree topper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ornaments and memories. That tree topper does look old. Awesome treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your ornaments especially the ceramic ones...so lovely! I made a few ceramic Christmas decorations years ago but none for the tree...don't ask me why! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...