Sunday, November 26, 2006

Writing Spirit

I'm up to 12,088 words.


Writing Spirit by Lynn Andrews.
I was excepting a book on how to be a better writer so I can become a better blogger. I was hoping for some writing exercise. They do have a few at the end of the book.
I felt this didn't offer me anything for writing at this time


I found this book offered me more of spiritual awareness. It talks about different paths that one or may or may take or built for one self


Lines from the Gardenia Center in their Sunday Service program


1. Through gratitude my hearts learns how to sing!
2. Gratitude is my pathway home
3. Gratitude teaches me love
4. Sing praise and gratitude unto the most high
5. I'm thankful you are here.
6. Think Gratitude


I may or may not gain insight for developing writing knowledge by this book. I'm thankful for seeing anther side of personal spiritual awareness.


I give this book a C+

2 comments:

  1. Just give me a keyboard that knows how to spell and I'll be all set! lol Thanks for the book review:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading you blog. It must be beautiful where you live. I was once in Boise many many years ago. Good luck with your writing.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...