Saturday, November 25, 2006

Some Days I Just Want to Bang My Head Apon the Key Board

As of yesterday my word count is up to 11,654 . Recently I’ve been having trouble what to blog about.


Since I changed my template to holiday I’m having trouble getting my site meter to appear. Oh I’m not even to the head banging against the desk yet. But it seems to take it sweet ole time doing it thing. On the buttom of computer it says “ Transferring data from Neo Counter”.
A little later in the day and still no Neo Counter on my blog. They asked me if I want to have trail subscription for an up grade and of carouse I said “yes” and should knew better and live well enough a lone.
I also tried to reinstall babel fish and it had the same results.
But here the kicker I checked my blogger using internet explore and babel showed up briefly and it ran away and hided some where.
I usual use firefox for my browser and some reason I can’t get babel or my neo counter to pop in.
Is anyone seeing those two things on my blog?


My youngest one Bart is in piss ass mood. His brake line to his pick up is leaking and he thinks someone should go out and help him because he made a request.
I only wish every time I made a request that it would be in acted in less then one minute. If everything I request for got action in 5 minutes I’d be jumping for joy.
The world don’t spin that way, not at all


I went to town with Murphy as he was getting a hair cut at the barber I finished up my stocking exchange present and I’ll be mailing it Monday.
Opps I forgot I need to get one more item a newspaper, “Oh I had slip of tongue” I don’t know anything else to send to tell about our community.
I guess one slip didn’t let the cat out of the bag completely




To east of were I live is some gnarly clouds and their predicting bunch of snow in the mountains and 3 to 5 inches in the valley.
More in the Mountain.
Looks like Thursday it will be to cold to snow. Spokane for low will be 2 and I’ll guess we here in Northern Idaho will be below 0




Not sure what it may or may not be. Bart calls it his “ghost sighting” Honest time...I find it mystifying what every it may be

4 comments:

  1. No, I can't see your Neo Counter on your blog...isn't it amazing how these things just "go missing"! lol I've had some things on my blog that I see when I use Firefox and yet don't see when I use IE...go figure! Love the picture of the mountains and snow...gorgeous!! It was mild here today so all our snow is now gone. That second picture looks like a reflection of your hand/fingers holding the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I can't see them, like the cheery template though.
    I used to have bable on somewhere, can't find it now either

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture with the hills and the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging.. to blog or not to blog. I tell ya once I seen a book at Hastings that had creative writing ideas. Things to get your started, your juices going. I have a notepad with me and if I come up wiht something, or think of sometihng I write it down OR I WILL FORGET IT!

    I tend to blog my pictures. It seems to be my style. I'm not sure if that is good or not. I take the pictures and tell the story that goes around it. Maybe it's because I'm a visual person. ??

    I like the christmas theme btw

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...