Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Birthday My Love

Snowed and covered the ground with a white blank it. Murphy this morning ran the snow blower and both boys used shovels to clear the steps and place the snow blower wouldn’t go.
I didn’t go and measure the snow but in guess I’d say we have a foot of snow here

.




No school here today



We had an old Christmas Present that I was going to give to Murphy Step Sister Daughter and they never showed up last year to the family Christmas Eve dinner.
So I unwrapped the present and gave a blow up sleigh to Patty.
We got a blown up and Callie had a foot air pump but to me it was easier to use as if you was given someone C.P.R doing breast pushes.
I’m thankful none of us had to huff and puff to get the sleigh inflated.



I thought since I had 4 straight days off that my client house would be a total trashed out but it was far from that.
If she doesn’t have Doug hanging around the place and company such as he is. Doug is a couch lizard and is a person who lives in squander conditions.



So her and I went up to Hooten Hallow and looked at 91 Ford Taurus and a nice car well taken care of.
They want a $1,000 for it.



Now since the snow dump I feel that we need to go out on our place and cut down a Christmas Tree.
I was worried how I was going to do because Bart pick-up brakes had problems such as Sawyer put on his brake lines wrong. All is well with Barts’ Pickup.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURPHY AND I”M SO GLAD THAT I MARRIED YOU

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the new look on your page. I am also glad to see photos again..Yeah!! Just look at all that snow wow. We still haven't had a hard freeze yet. I have only had to wear a jacket a few times. I have to admit, it is pretty, but I'm glad it is at your house and not mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S
    Happy birthday to your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see we're not the only ones digging ourselves out of snowbanks. Is that seasonal for your area, or an aberration?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Murphy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday Murphy!
    your snow blower looks like the winter version of having to cut the grass every week! looks like you've got a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Murphy...I'm sure he's glad he married you too:-) I just love the look of fresh snow, so very beautiful! We had freezing rain during the night and today the roads are pure ice. They even took the school buses off the roads this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...