Friday, November 17, 2006

Wisdom Teeth

My novel is up to 7,821 words as of yesterday and I’m think of getting right around 15,000 words by the end of the month. In this novel writing contest I’ve just been copying and pasting part of my blog in.


As for my blog hoping it took to much time going threw nanowrimo
I found a site called blog hub and listed my blogger with them. Because you can search for other blogs by geographical location. A good chance I’ll be try to blog hop by geographical location using blog hub.
I add a counter using Neo Counter I also add blog patrol and which I can’t get to work right.
I’ll need one of my boys to see if they can figure it out. I know it has something to do with cookies



Today Murphy and I took Sawyer to oral surgeon to have his Wisdom teeth . As of last night I start to baby Sawyer and Murphy said ”You just couldn’t wait to baby him one more time, could you? in all honesty I’ve been baby him most of the day. Buy him special food Clam chowder and got him some western family protein drink, like ensure.
As we drove home he was quite funny. He kept asking about stopping at Arby’s and years ago he wasn’t all that much a fan of Arby’s.
He decide he was so hungry and want some fries. So we stop at McDonald and as we walking pass the glass window with the golden ‘M” arches painted and Sawyer says “where are we”.
Well he ate two fries and couldn’t handle it.
Staggered out to car and we went home. Been sleeping of and on most of the day.


I got my e-mail from Peggy over at Hidden Haven Home Stead. I’m so excited that I might just pick up something form our little local craft show here in Bonners Ferry. I decide or going to try super hard to buy things from our local town, you see Bonners Ferry got less then 3,000 people.



Over at Boomama will be hosting a Christmas tour of home.
I saw all the homes that was listed and boy my home didn’t come close to any of them. Oh that remind me of something as I was sitting in waiting room I was read a Martha Stewart Confession time..I’m a Martha Stewart Fan magazine and showed her Thanksgiving table out in the barn with her horses and her barn was bigger and fancier then my home


Edit note: I don’t know what happen to one other picture I took of Sawyer. I’ll find it and get in tomrow. Sorry the picture is so blurr of him in recovery

5 comments:

  1. OW, ow, ow. I had all four of my w. teeth removed when I was 18, and boyoboy, did that ever hurt. Hope he perks up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your writing. Thank you for joining in the ornament exchange. I emailed your your partner.

    I will say a prayer for that boy of yours. I have been through that an no fun! Poor baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, your poor son!!! I hope he recovers quickly. I also had all 4 of my dug out at 18, and it hurt like a son of a gun! Don't feel bad about babying your kiddo!!!!! That's what a Mama does best!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for joining the stocking swap! I just know Dorthy is going to enjoy her package from you. Hope your son is feeling better. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing the picture of Sawyer in recovery brought back memories when I had to bring my boys in to have their wisdom teeth removed...hope he recovers quickly!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...