Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #13


I decide to do my blog hoping different this time I’ve been working on my famous novel and as of yesterday I’m up to 7119 words.
As recently I’ve been blog hoping my my side bar. I’ve been part of Nanowrimo and I decide to take my coffee pals and where every their from and see who or what I can fine thru Nanowrimo


1. Idaho Not sure of anything on this blog. But to visit different blogs


2. Alberta Florence actual may have some of her own books already published. If you want to read part of Angelique

3. Colorado Looks like a little of every thing in this blog. The great novel is person is writing is Intelligence and wisdom in dantes inferno

4. New Hampshire Looks like some comics and personal writings. His great novel is called Forest of mirrors

5. Washington By quick glance and some of her links I think she into knitting. Confession time...I could be wrong Her novel is called Unknowen place Washington in Seattle area at the time of this typing is leading in word count for nanowrino.


6. New Hampshire At this point it looks like this blogg at this time is about writing for nanowrimo. His novel is called BLOOD a Pirate’s Story


7. California I only looked at her blogg and it doesn’t look like she stuff in mud type of person, which I like. No two of the same hair style I bet. Her novel is called Hez

8. Virginia I think we all at one time in very small percentage of the time made a gripe about the world, “guilty as charge” But their more percentage of great in world. The title to his novel is called untitle


9. Massachuttes people seems or the east coast seem to me to have more culture. This person seams to be quite creative in literature sense.
The novel this person is working on called Must be the Truth


10. New York A blogg a little this and that. Not seeing the world in one set of rose color glasses.
The novel she working on is called We don’t need no stinken title


11. New Jersey a Future sci fi writer in the making? Maybe a star war script writer...never know what ones future may be.
The novel he is working on is called The Very Elect

12. Washington Looks like this person is first time Nanowrimo writer, like me. Her blogg is little this and that with some poetry put in.
Her novel is called Letters from the Ledge


13. Minnesota Looks like a real book lover. Who can tell who will when this contest.
In all reality I have a snowball chance in hell.
The novel this person is working on is called A Dairy of a Vampire


Honest time...This was one of my hardest blog hoping I’ve done for thirteen thursday
I’m not interest in peddling things I don’t mind a opinion or personal consumer report on product but I don’t have much desire to be a sale person in blogger world.
It seems blogging hoping thru nanowrimo was fairly tuff.
Lot of time blog hoping this way I’d run into some one or company trying to sell me a book or two
But I did find non comerical bloggs.
It seems the novel writer or I should say the serious one don’t keep up on their blogs

3 comments:

  1. I admire you guys who have taken on this writing challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have joined the challenge since I post every day...never even thought of that! lol I so enjoy your blog hopping and what you find out while doing it...I wish I had more time to do that but I have a hard enough time visiting all my friends on my blog list!! lol Take good care my friend! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might like an update ... I submitted the novel "The Very Elect" to Tor Books yesterday. My submission progress is detailed over the last week back at my place.

    Thanks for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...