Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Who and How I Voted


My great novel is up to 2048 words of as yesterday.
Yesterday afternoon I started to type out “how and who I voted for an somehow it went blurp


I voted for Larry Grant for Congress. And Bill Sali won.


I voted for Jerry Brady and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._L._Otter> Butch Otter won


I voted for Jim Risch for lieutenant governor and he won


I voted for Jana Jones for superintended of public instruction and Tom Luna won

For State senator district one I voted for Shawn Keough and she won. She doesn’t have personal site or I couldn’t find one


For State representative position A I voted for Steve Elgar and Eric Anderson won.


For State representative position B I voted for Bob Wynhausen and George Erickson won


Four of the candidates I left blank and on our ballot their was six position only one candidate was seeking the position


I’m not a big fan of voting for constitutional amendments, advisory vote or proposition. Yes mean no and no means yes. A person got read these thing carefully


On S.J.R 107 I left blank and the results are the yes got it


On HRJ 2 I voted No and the yes got it


On Prop two, against and Prop two, favor and the no got it. I voted no!


On Prop one, against and Prop one, favor I voted yes and the no got it


Their was an advisory vote on the ballot and I voted yes and the yes got it

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes wonder why we even vote when most of our votes don't win! lol We have our Municipal Elections coming up next week and I'll be glad to see it over with, I'm sick of all the campaigning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't hold out a lot of hope for your state but you did all you could.

    But just look at your neighbor Montana!! It's not final yet but I think it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thought that Grant might take it. I was keeping an eye on the results as they came in, but it turned sour. Maybe with more Californians moving up there things will turn more purple. Not sure if it's worth it though.

    I remember voting at the school there in Naples in 04 and I felt like I was the only liberal in the room.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...