Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #13



Before I start my Thirteen Thursday. As of yesterday I’ve typed 2,396 words in my so called Novel


It’s once again ‘thirteen Thursday” and I like to blogg hop around the blog world. Never know who you’ll run into.
I like reading a verity of blogs. honest time...I’m no stuff in the mud person If your willing to consider a different point a view you’ll grow and learn something.
So today I’m starting with Nio who is on my side bar and I’ve been reading her blog for a while. She comes across as bright and interesting


1. Nio is going to law school and lives in New Hampshire and I find her blog full of great info. It either makes me think or it gives me chuckle.
She also has anther site called Howling Hill which is her home stead. Anyone is willing to get their finger nail dirty is worth a thumbs up in my book.
Now I’m counting 9 down on her side bar and I’ll see where it takes me


2.Leigh-Ann I’ve read her comment over at Nio before and I’ve briefly read her blog. But now I’m thinking of visiting it more often.
Her blog posting is about (Nov9th) is on proportions that different states had for animals.
So now I’ll count 9 down on her blog roll and see who I’ll visit next


Carnival of Cats I’ve seen different Carnival around the blog world. To the best of my understanding a carnival is a blog meeting of the minds that who was the same interest. So once again I’ll count 9 down and see who I’ll visit next


3. Meezer is from Rochester New York and I’ve meet their two kitties Sammy and Miles.
Now I’ll count down on Meezer blog and see who I visit next


4 Leo and Bambi I’m not sure where Leo and Bambi lives at. Leo the cat looks a lot like a cat I once had and we called him Snaggle Puss.
As I’ve talked about my youngest son Bart actual his name is Leo.
Now I’ll count 9 down on their blogrol and see who I visit next


5. C.N.A Ok it stands for Cat Nip Anonymous. I’m not sure where this blog is base out of but it has 33 contributors to this blog.
This site looks like it good some good links to their side bar.
Now I’ll count 9 down on the side bar and see who I’ll visit next


6. Kukka Maria who lives in Michigan and I’ve bump into her blog before and I’ve enjoy reading it. She got her 13 Thursday up and it’s on Britney and Kevin divorce.
On her 13 Thursday she using Mr. Linkey Honest time...I like to put sometime Mr. Linky to some of my post but I never can get it to work
I don’t see any bloggs that is link from her side bar now I’m going back over to Nio and count 9 up from the buttom


7 Worsted Witch I’m guessing she lives on the East Coast and as I looked at her blog for the first time I find it interesting and informative.
Their product that she talks about on Nov 6 th called Twist and spout never seen one or heard of one.
Now I count up 9 from her blogg in category Illo heroes. Off to visit someone new.

8. Rachell First time I ever visit a blogg with just a picture and nothing more. I like the picture to me it saying “Oh we are all so small in this great world and we all can view the same sun and moon.
My blog hoping will not go from Rachell now I’ll go 11 down from Nio side bar of bloggs she reads


9. Carnival of Cat I’ve don’t think I’ve every came to the same one twice. When I was up visiting. Leigh-Ann I count 9 down and end up at Carnival of Cats. So now I’ll count 11 down and see who I get to visit next


10. Old Cat man Ya need to go over and take a look at picture of Rummy. This blogg is all comics and light heart pictures.
I see no blog roll. So I’m back to Nio and I’ll count 11 up from the buttom


11. Painted dragon fly who is on list of my coffee pals. She actual doesn’t live that far from me about 2 hour drive south of me.
She has anther blog called life grace full symmetry she always got some neat stuff over at her blogg. I like to read about ordinary people blogs.
On her blogg at life graceful symmetry she talks about hyproallergentic cats. I’ve read about them on different blogs. Way out of my price range.
On her site she has a piece of art that you ought to take a peek at her Pea choker on November 8th. I’ll be counting 11 down from life graceful symmetry. In few I’ll be checking out


12. Gospel pagan A new blog for me!!!. She has an intersting article about not shopping at wal mart and I find this a great ideal. Honest time..I live in Idaho and we have the right to work and actual Wal Mart is one of the better employees
Maybe I should jump on the band wagon and not shop at Wal Mart this holiday season. But in I don’t think the other major chain store are much better.
Now I’m off the count 11 down and see what the last place I’ll visit


13. Deborah who lives in the bay area and this is my first time at her blogg.
She just blogged about her sugar skulls. I’ve never did any of them before but my youngest Bart have made them in Spanish Class. Now I’m done blog hoping til next Thursday or maybe I’ll do something else. I’ve been thinking of 13 things I like to learn about blogging

5 comments:

  1. Worsted Witch lives in NYC, I believe.

    Thanks for the warm thoughts, Peppy. I too hold you in high regard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the linkage and kind comments. I found some new blogs to explore on this post of yours.

    Those hypoallergenic kitties are out of my price range too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great post and I went to a couple different sights. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your blog hopping...never know what blog you'll find that will really catch your interest:-) You mentioned you once had a cat named SnagglePuss...so did I when I was in my early teens!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout-out and for visiting my blog! My links are rolled up in my sidebar. You just need to click the + and they expand. It saves me a lot of room, since my sidebar was taking over my page!

    I can't wait to check out some of your other blogs of note!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...