Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sweets, I Just Can't Help My Self

Now my word account is up to 10,415 as of yesterday.


Famous last words “I’m not going to do any sweet for the holidays” and guess what I did “I sign up to bring a sweet treat to Gardenia Christmas party the 16th of December” I even plan to add some sweet treats in my stocking that I”ll be send for my stocking exchange


Murphy and I ran into town this morning to get Thanksgiving dinner. At first I felt a little sad it was just going to be the 3 of us. At this point I’m not sure if Sawyer will be working or what shift.
The more I think about it a super small Thanksgiving dinner looks more and more simple and lot less stress.
Now I’m even thinking of buying pies this year. Sawyer wants Strawberry Rhubarb and Bart want some type of Cheese Cake.
I know I can’t get the stuff to make a strawberry and rhubarb pie. I’ve made pumpkin cheese cakes before and what is Thanksgiving with out pumpkin Pie


I’ve been thinking of starting a meme called “The floating question meme” Right now I don’t have time need to get ready for work”

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing pumpkin and Karo pecan this year and buying the apple and cherry.

    Thanks for your comment. Foster parents get a little more here but I can't remember how much. Of course CA is much more expensive so nobody gets rich.

    I get less as a guardian but I'm subject to very few restrictions so it was worth it to go that direction.

    No way could I raise the girls if I were completely dependent on the state though. I don't know how anyone does it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a quiet holiday without the stress of having tons of people over can be nice once in a while. I still do a lot of baking for Christmas but I keep threatening my boys that one day I'll buy everything instead! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...