Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #16


1 flitzy “Great” would be the word I’d use to use for this blog. If some reason this blog was every put into a book. I’d buy it for a coffee table book.
Not sure how I’ll blog hop, now.


2. Tazazullah This here is on of Flitzy children. I’ve never posted a my space blog. “Hope all goes well”
I try to find anther blog via Tazazullah and honest time...I don’t want to sign up for a My Space account at this time. Take a few minutes and let the picture up load. I find them breath taking.
Now I’m going back to his mom blog


3. Baha’i community This blog may inform you or answer any of question about the Baha’i faith


4. ruhiyyih Is one of Flitzy children who lives on the East Coast. I felt this blog is “Joy to Life”. Now I’m off to anther blog


5. Hannah and Lilly looks like wonderful little ones.” Gee I hope I got it right that Hannah and Lilly are wee ones” Looks like this is a busy family and joyful one as well.


6. Jess Looks like little of everything in someone ordinary life. One of her statement she said “I paid way to much” Oh how I can relate. When I thought I had a good deal and find out I didn’t have one after all.


7. Ron and Kelly Anther Happy Ordinary family and with great picture. Living on East Coast


8. Earthen Vessel If I’m not wrong I believe this is Flitzy daugher in law.
This is Christen base blog with a lot of light activity that they a sharing with others though blogger world


9. Daniel and Mary Beth They just got ingaged


10. Benji If any one mumbles not even need to yell “Home stead” That got me a listening.


11. Suko family I always think it cool when I bump into some blog that is across the great big pond.
Looks like informative blog with light flair.


12.Blueberry Patch I think I’ve seen this blog mechin in other blogs but really haven’t had a chance to drop by. I need to spend a little more time and wondering why I keep bumping in


13. Tim If Picture are worth a million dollars and smiles are priceless take a few minute and pop on over.
And his life which center around nature, family and church


Since it holidays are fast approaching us over at Tinkerbell she has 13 things about Saint Nicholas or Sinterklaas is an old Dutch holiday celebrate December 5th


This is my final word count. The number of words I type since the first part of November is 13, 892
My goal was 15,000 and I’m short by 1108

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. The more candles the better.

    Hugs

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Peppy! I'm glad you enjoy Flitzy. And, thanks for featuring it on your 'Thirteen Thursday'. My son, Taraz's blog does take a long time to download, but the videos and pictures are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reviewing my blog and listing it here. It looks like you have fun with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the blog-tips and for plugging my TT about Sinterklaas!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...