Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cliques

In life one thing I never carried for is cliques’


During blog hoping I came across blogs that say “Welcome to my blog and if you aren’t in a certain __________your not welcome here.”
Confession time....For some reason I came across a blog that was anti United Nation and Pro
Israel. My first reaction not reading the blog was this person who does this blog must be a real Bush supporter and far right Christen Evangelical

During that blog hoping when I came across this blog it could of been not kept up to date and I just by pass them


I’ve never claim a religion I do believe in the “golden rule” or “warm none”
I don’t claim any political party I do vote and try to vote for the person who I believe will do the best job.
Even if the person I vote for don’t get in. I still comminute to the one who do get in there working for all of us including me.


I know of two up coming events and if you know more in the blogger world let me know


Boo Mama is hosting Christmas tour of homes I like to see a lot people show their different holiday decorations.
Even if you celebrate Hanukkah, Yule, Christmas , or Kwanza. By some chance you do all four of them.
I bet people in blogger world would love to see and read about it.
Boo Mama did the tour of homes and I believe Boo didn’t have any control over this. One blogger post during the tour of homes.
Some other bloggers made some uncalled comments about her belief.
I don’t see the Christmas tour of homes is limited to any certain cliques.


Over at Mama Moon she has a posting about Global Organism day For more info on Click here
I don’t think it mater what clique you belong to or not belong to be part of this.


I know a blogger can’t list every tootin blogger in world on their sidebar. statement...I won’t put my coffee pals in cliques’


An Edit up date: I didn't do Boo Mama home of tours simple because I didn't have a camera.
Honest time...I like to see other then clique Christen to take part in Boo Mama Christmas tour
I know there other then the Christen that celebrates the holiday it may or not be December 25th.
I saw nothing in Boo Mama saying Christen Only or limited to any certain group.

5 comments:

  1. I swear, I thought you wrote " World Orgasm Day "! Wouldn't that be quite the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I did post "World Orgasm Day" I have a link to it on Cliques under click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Boo Mama had no control over what happened at her last blog house tour, but I won't ever participate again. I can't help but feel that a lot (not all) of her readers are in a little clique and it is a Christan only one. Sorry just my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes...I so enjoyed it last time but unfortunately it wasn't very nice for Autumn. It really was a shame the way some people commented on her blog:-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. no I dont like cliques, I lost my list somewhere along the line when i was changing things, though I do hope to re-instate it some time. I dont travel very much round different blogs now, I have found the folks I like to visit and keep with them

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...