Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #14


As of yesterday my word count is up to 10,616


In blog hoping for my thirteen Thursday. I decide to blog hop though blog hub what I like about this blog search engine is that you can search by location and subject.
As I blog hop with blog hub I’m taking the last page and last link to be part of my thirteen Thursday. Unless they haven’t keep their blogg up to date and I’ll quickly find anthers


1. Netherlands. In all honesty I’m clueless. I hope I didn’t post something rate x blog. Once in while I’ll put a strong R in my blog but it’s rare.


2. England This looks like mainly a blogger for garden lovers and little extra thrown in. Non of her posting looks real long but light hearted and I’m thinking of adding her to my coffee pals


3. Ontario This blog as I looked over and glance it written from ordinary human pretty light heart stuff. Don’t see any real heavy stuff and I think over 90% of population can relate to this one


4 South Dakota Not sure on South Dakota politics at all or how this one site my stand.
I personal don’t care to read or have politics 24-7 in my life or any one subject. For those who are interested. In a political blog stop and check it out


5. Australia This one I put in the word “apple” and search in Australia and I end up at isango. I’m total clueless what apple and Australia has to do with each other


6. Maine it looks like a fun and light heart blog.
As I said before I don’t care for people who are stuck in the mud. On her sidebar she has “Post Secret” which I’m somewhat filmier with


7. Canada I used the word “Bear” and this blog is listed as the last one on bloghub. I would say after reading her blog after her writing it put a smirk on my face on the 20th of November she compared Mary Kay recruitment session as a cult.
In all honesty I never thought of it that way.


8. Alaska I put in word Alaska with United States and guess what Hanni doesn’t live in Alaska but in Texas...go figure.
In one word I’d use the word “light” for her blog


9. North Carolina This one different not strange but different.
Russian speaking community of North Carolina. The purpose of this site is to provide to all interested some general information about the state. If you are interesred in Russian food that can be purchased in North Carolina via European grocery stores, you are in the right place. Other information, such as sightseeing and North Carolina vacation destinations may also be located in this site. Information about Russian TV via Dish Network and DirecTV, phone cards to Russia, Europe, South America and other usefull stuff.
Russian North Carolina also provides a means of communication for all Russian speaking residents of the state....Yes I did copy and paste their welcome. Didn’t know how to explain this one


10. New York She from Texas and now living in New York City. A new adventure for this once Texan girl and now you can visit her blog and her adventure in the big Apple


11. Canada Not sure if she actual lives in Canada or not. But this blog I find not boring at all.
On the buttom of her posting I find the symbols interesting but not sure what they even mean.
I’m considering adding her to my coffee pals


12. Ireland I don’t know why I never thought of looking to blog hop threw Ireland.
Honest time...I’ve always picture Irish people with friendly and happy people but I was wrong they’re like any other people some are a not friendly or happy people like any were else
But I did find a blog in Ireland Sweet life of Ireland I’d strongly recommend stopping by for some treats that will make your mouth water and eyes sparkle


13. United States Went to page 406 in the bloghub and it seam someone want to sell you something. I’m not fan of x rated stuff or even a strong R rating and medium R is ok.
So I had to go back a page and I found Bittersweet. Ok what got me on the blog is the bird “JayHawks” I’m clueless who the Jay Hawks are but Confession time...It’s on tip of my tongue but I just can’t spit it out. One of my coffee pal got a bird or pretty tootin close on her blog
Looks like this blog is kept on regular base


I was going to publish this the 30th of November but it got done earlier then what I thought. Blog hoping was pretty easy this time going with bloghub. Thursday the 23 it plain and simple I’ll blog about Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. I imagine by blog hopping you really do find some unusual blogs! lol I enjoyed your findings again today:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peppylady, thanks for the nod, I'm most pleased that you don't find my writing boring! LOL

    I really like the idea for Thursday Thirteen - you've got a new reader in me.

    Would be delighted to be a coffee pal...

    Ciao for now,
    Lily
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...