Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Holidays = More Pudgy

As of yesterday my word count is up to 6,517 and in this novel thing everyone should have 50,000 words by the 30th of November. I would say my make believe novel will have about 15,000 words


Butch and I went for short walk to because I didn’t put on warm enough jacket. Anyhow I haven’t done much as for exercise and notice my self getting a little more pudgy around the middle.



I got to corner of our road and took a picture looking back down it. We live on a dead end road I’d say our road is about a half a mile long with only 4 houses.

Then I could go toward the east but I never do because I don’t want to deal with our neighbor dog. I don’t think they do anything I’ve seen people walking by and haven’t heard any gripes about the pooches.
I should try walking that way sometime

As always I went down over the hill but not as far. Some unknown reason I find walking down that hill fascinating .





Murphy talked to his sister Faith today and her husband Gene is going to their home in California for the Thanksgiving holidays. To do some stuff on their home so they can rent it out.
Honest time...I don’t think they plan to stay here this long They bought an old school house built about 1912 or so.
Their changing it in to a bed an breakfast.
At the holidays we go over mainly to Faith place because of the way Murphy and his brother earl get along.
When their in the same building “you can cut the air with a knife and because the air is thick as butter”. Fact statement...Last time they was in the same room the butter melt
I know Faith mench how uncomfortable she is when Murphy and Earl is in the same room or maybe I should say the same building


Not sure what we’re doing. I’m fairly sure Sawyer will be working up on schweitzer and not sure what Bart got plan. But it fairly good chance that Murphy and I will be the only ones around.
I called my friend Quenelle and invited them but they were invited to someone else place for dinner.
I’ll find someone to cook for or I have a large enough family and far as I know no one pissed at me on my side. Some reason Murphy likes Thanksgiving he says it stress free but I putting on that size of festive is some what stressful. And now I keep thinking 2 or 3 might be a stress free number.

3 comments:

  1. You can cook for me!!!! hehe We had our Thanksgiving back on Oct. 9th here in Canada so I'll just cross over the border and celebrate it again!!! lol I love going for walks too, especially on trails in the woods. Hope everything works out for you for Thanksgiving:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your mail addy for the stocking swap? thanks, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got nice, hilly country there.

    Both our families are so screwy that we try not to get involved with them at holiday times. It's just too iffy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...