Friday, November 10, 2006

Relax God in Control




p> My word count is up to 3486 words for my famous novel as of yesterday. If you want to see a blurp of it, check out peppy
Idaho doesn’t have that many words compare to other places. We’re ranked at 152 out of hell if I know.
Idaho total words is at 454,048


My client Callie old P.S.R (life coach) Becky Hall passed away early Sunday afternoon November 5th 2006.
She worked for the same agency that I do but under a different department.
She left the agency, but their been debate if she got fired or they gave her the chance to quite or be fired.
After she left the agency I ran into her one day in a parking lot and she said “I’m a kind heart person” and I’ve always consider Becky a kind heart person also.


Becky had breast cancer and was cancer free for 5 years. Until recently her cancer came back into the lungs and bones.
Before Becky came a life coach. She was a cook and liked cook jokes Honest time...I don’t know any cook jokes




PEPPY RICE with SHRIMP DUMP


In large frying pan
cut up one white onion
cut up four celery stalks
cut up two garlic glove
cut up ½ of a green pepper
cut up jalapeno pepper, I used about a ½ of one.
Put a little of oil in pan and saute until tender.
As your vegetables are cooking. Get pot that holds plenty of water to boil. As your water is boiling add 2 cups of uncooked rice, cook rice until done. Drain and sit aside.
As the stuff in your frying pan becomes tender add some salad shrimp.
The only season I use is Lemon pepper. I just sprinkle some on.
Add about a cup of soy sauce to veggies cook until soy sauce is caramelized. Add cooked rice mix well add one egg to rice mixture and mix again. Let heat threw.


Last two thirteen Thursday I went blog hoping and I add 5 more to my coffee pals


Tiggerprr
Peggy
Kati
Worst Witch
Gospel Pagan


Becky had a bumper sticker on her rig that said “relax god is in control”

6 comments:

  1. The recipe sounds "awesome" (lol).

    Yes it's still teen slang although not so much as a few years ago.

    Thanks for your comment. Those are some good looking kids (although I may be a little biased).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is most certainly relaxed.

    It's sad to lose people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the cat! lol Wish we could all lay around like that! hehe I'm so sorry to hear that your friend lost her life to cancer...I lost my dad when he was 48 to bone cancer and my best friend Jane to bladder cancer when she was 40. Thanks so much for sharing your rice recipe...it certainly does look very yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its hard losing anyone to cancer. I have lost my dad, mom, sister, FIL, MIL,stepdad all to that terrible big C. One day maybe there will be a vaccine and no one else will have to suffer with it. On a brighter note I am going to try that recipe. It sounds yummy!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Thanks for visiting our blog! We're from Newburgh, NY. We're going to check out the other blogs from your list, and we'll add you to our blogroll!

    We'll be back soon to visit!
    (we have 2 blogs - you came to our wordpress one but we're signed in through blogger)

    Good luck on your novel, I'm a writer too :) And Ziggy is adorable!

    juli, leo & bambi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiyas! :)

    Thanks for the add! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...