Sunday, November 05, 2006

Thanksgiving the forgotten Holiday




I’m at 845 word count for my so called Novel. I know they have dairy and journals of famous people at libraries.
Honest time...I’ve never checked out book which was someone dairy or journal. But I do enjoy reading ordinary peoples bloggs.


As in my blogg of November 4th as I was in Courd’Alene and at all those store. I couldn’t find many Thanksgiving decorations.
So I end up buying a few things in our local dollar store here.
I don’t why they don’t have much out for decoration for Thanksgiving.
I can remember not putting anything out for Christmas till after Thanksgiving.


As for Thanksgiving not sure what we will be doing. Ok I know we will be eating plenty of food.
Murphy Birthday sometimes fall on Thanksgiving and it is his favor Holiday and he thinks it a stress free Holiday.
I don’t see it that way. You clean before, cook all that food, clean afterwards. Confession time...I do like turkey sandwich with cranberries. I guess left overs is a good thing

1 comment:

  1. As you know, our Thanksgiving here in Canada was on October 9th so it's all done and over with here. I should cross the border into the States and celebrate it again! hehe Thanksgiving certainly is a holiday where it's hard to find many decorations for it. You're right, the leftovers are a good thing afterwards:-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...