Saturday, November 04, 2006

No Desire to Live With the Hussle and Bussle

I sign up for NaNowiMo which I found over at turtle heart
I’ve never consider my blogg to be a great Novel. Some days I’d call my blogg a journal, dairy, tid bits of info, and a flyer paper that one my be sitting at restaurant table that you pick up and read and think to your self “mmmm I didn’t know that” These flyer paper is the size of 16 inches by 11 ½ not more the 3 sheets..
Plus I’m doing the Ornament exchange over at Kathleen then I’m also doing a stocking exchange over at Peggy
I’m not sure if I’m going to do this blogger one, depending on the difficulty level and time consumption it may have. Over at Granny she participating in= NaBloPolMo


Yesterday I took my Client to Coeur’d Alene for her appointed with Idaho Housing. Idaho Housing was pretty easy to deal with but we had to run over to the social security office, the drive was short I’d guess under a half a mile.
Feeling time..I felt that social security office was cold and impersonal The people working in the office nothing wrong with them. But the way they had the office sat up it just felt cold to me. Lucky are visit their was brief.


For the rest of the day we went shopping. The closes chain store to me is wal- mart and it about a 20 miles from my place. I have to leave the county to go a chain store.
I went in to Big lots For the first time. It was better organize then liquidation world. Honest time...I thought a good name to call Big Lots is “Big Snots” A few things I seen in their I liked but didn’t get.
As we were over at Big Snots.
Bart rode with us and went in to Big 5 sporting goods.
In that area they had a Hastings which I never been in one. Bart bought a CD.
I was quite impress with their book section.
I want to find “Blogging for Dummies” I ask a sale clerk if they had such a book and she and I walked over one shelf over. She pulled out the book and said “I don’t know what a blogging is” on the snotty side. I just wonder if they carried the book or not.
“Oh well her bad attitude isn’t going to keep me away form Hastings"


Touring threw the streets of Courd’Alene I came apon a “Paint your self some Pottery” Anther word a Ceramic Shop that handle bisque.
I went in their looking for different Christmas Ornament made out of bisque different then what I have. They did have different ornament then what I have. But nothing that jumped out at me. Honest time...I got a lot better selection of ceramic all the way around Now if only we could get it going. Seams like a long process.
Well Callie wanted to get her daughter Baby Alive for her birthday. We looked at Big Lots no luck and stop in at k Mart looked and looked no baby alive.
I found and bought a pair of fairly easy off winter boots. I got a pair of packs that are pain to take on and off. So K Mart did have pair of easy off winter boots. Pink and Grey anyhow good colors.
As we were leave K-Mart Callie looked in their sale flyer and asked at the customer service desk if they had any Baby Alive.
K-Mart was out, but this super sale person went out of her way and called Target and Target had what Callie wanted for her daughter. So we drove to Target and she got baby a live for her daughter birthday.
Callie got few more items in target a snowgloble for her sister in law, which she collects. The only thing I got in Target is Kitty food for Ziggy our Cat.
One thing I did notice at target I sure did like some of the Christmas decorations they had in there.


As we were about ready to check out Bart notice a Star Bucks and he big fan of star bucks. I guess their one in Sandpoint and I guess he stops in their quite frequently and grab something other then coffee. I had a grande pumpkin spice latte. This is my second time at Star Bucks.


Yes a day pretending to be yuppie was ok. But I sure wouldn’t want to do it 24-7. I’m glad Boundary County doesn’t have a bunch of chain store and the hussle and bussle

2 comments:

  1. love your new winter boots,
    I was considerign hibernating this winter but need to keep going to work to pay the mortgage. it would be nice not to have one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use to have a K-Mart many years ago but now we have a WalMart and a Zellers...our two biggest chainstores around here. Anytime I am in Niagara Falls I love crossing into the States and going to the Target store...we don't have them here but sure wish we did!! Love the boots you bought...pink and grey go so well together:-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...