Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Package to England

12,540 is how many words I’ve type for the month of November and my goal was 15,000 and in reality I ain’t going to make it


First things first. It getting bitter cold below zero. I’ve been trying to fine my cat ziggy but he is one to disappear and shows up when every he feel liked.
I know this cold is hard on everything and I’d like to bring Ziggy in for the night




I got my package for my stocking exchange present sent off to Rowen who lives in England and the post office said it should take 10 days to two weeks to get there.
confession time...I had a blast shopping around Bonners Ferry little shops and one item came from our local holiday faire and Market which is put on by the local farmers market here


I was going to put a picture here but I couldn’t fine the one that I want it.


I’ve been amaze at the highway picture down the buttom of Pleasant Valley loop and cross the highway is Brown Creek.
I’ve been amazed by the beauty of highway going up Hill toward Bonners Ferry.



But actual I went to Naples which is 3 miles south of me to mail my package. Everytime I go in Naples General Store. I feel like I just step back in time.
It still an operating Mom and Pop business.
If you every watch shows like the Waltons or Little House on Prairie the Naples General Store looks like the stores in televison show.
In little corner of the store they have a post office with one person running it and she seems so friendly and can get some one on one service.
I rather deal with the Naples Post Office not saying that one in Bonners Ferry is bad.

1 comment:

  1. I've no doubt Rowan will love everything you are sending her in the stocking swap:-) These swaps are just so much fun!! Peggy got mine but I'm still waiting for hers...the postal service between Canada and the States can be extremely slow..I swear it goes around the world a couple of times first! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...