Saturday, December 02, 2006

Weather For November and Up Comming Events




I'll try editing this post. For some reason I couldn't get my picture loaded. grr and more grr. I've tried loading these picture off and on today and I'm throwing in the towel for today and will try some other time.


Looking West from my home on December 1, 2006


The hottest day in November was 58.7 (F) on the seventh.
The coldest day in November was 5.7 (F) on the twenty-eighth.
For the high average in November it was 40.7 (F)
For the low average in November it was 25.4 (F)


There is some up coming events for December plus I found some over at Peas Corner
which are
1. Christmas tree treasure
2. Holiday Parade Decorations
Then also I’ve posted these in the past but here a reminder.
3. Christmas Tour of Homes
4. Global Orgasm


Yesterday I got my first Christmas Card

3 comments:

  1. These sound fun

    My tree wont be up in time to participate in the ornament event thought, for which I am very bummed.

    Blessings

    Mama Kelly
    purplemoongarden.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I really need to get started on my card writing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always interesting to find out facts from the past for certain dates! I'm so looking forward to these holiday events coming up...tomorrow I'll be posting my Holiday Decorations Parade post:-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...