Sunday, October 15, 2006

Linear Life Is Sometime Necessary

Yesterday I finished cleaning my patriotic flower bed. Only wishing I had more to plant in there.
This flower bed is planted more linear then my other. Confession time...On my yellow and purple flower bed I stand some where around it and toss the bulb in and that’s where it goes. If it plant or seed I toss a rock in it and plant where it lands
My hodge podge flower bed is where I feel where it needs a home.
I planted 8 white tulips and sprinkled some love in the mist seeds.


Today Murphy and I went to the gardenia center in Sandpoint. Next two days I’ll blogg about my meditation trip on jaguar and a boat. But I’ll share some short writings they have in their Sunday Service program


He/She who lives in memories alone is unaware of where of he/she is


You cannot lose your way because there is no way but His/Her, and nowhere can you go except to Him/Her


Forgivingness is the great release from time


Forgive the past and let it go for it is gone


In the basement their they have metaphysical book store and last Sunday I order Llewllyn’s Witches Calender 2007 and it came in and so picked it up today.
Honest time...This is the first time I bought a calender for my self. I always thought it was waste of money that I could get serval of them for free.
But I’ve never had any problem buying a calender for a gift to give to someone

I looked personal important dates such as birthdays and see what is in the calender for that dated.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I agree that Forgiveness is important. There are times, tho, when forgiveness cannot be given and we just learn to move on.

    I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgiving of ones self is usually the hardest, and I have found that sometimes the anger I feel for others is really me being angry over something I did. It is always good to forgive.
    You will love the calender. I try and buy that one every year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an excellent post on my Pure and Holy site (http://www.purandholy.blogspot.com) on forgiveness. You might find it interesting. Forgiveness is so crucial in this world.

    Thank you for stopping by. If you would like to join the ornament exchange the rules are on my site http://strandedinthemountains.blogspot.com

    Thank you for the email!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for the comments. I agree with forgiveness is important.

    Ligeia, For my Hallowen blog I'm going to be blog on my spiritual Resolutions. Their will be part on forgiveness and holding grudges.

    Autumn, your right forgiving one self is hard to do sometime. I think I've forgave my self and it will come around and hit me again. But in all honest I'm learning tt keep my spiritual life in balance not to much in the pass or future. But into now.

    Kathleen, I'll check out purandholy.
    I read the rules over at stranded in the mountains.
    It sounds like fun to have an ornament exchange.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...