Monday, October 16, 2006

Jaguar


When I was at the gardenia center Sunday service. (10/15/06) In the inspiration was on Shamanism


We acquire skills of a Jaguar spiritual.

This was done in a mediation state and what I have in bold print is where my mind is a where of


Your in Peru in grassy field setting on Jaguar To me in this picture is rock cliff of dark grey rocks and the Jaguar is starting to run threw this grassy field toward a water fall. As the Jaguar takes off I fall off I get up and sweep my self off and walk quickly to the waterfall as I get their the Jaguar is not insight
Their this beautiful water fall I’d say about 3 or 4 feet across. Not sure of the height. I don’t pay that much Attention to height of the falls but notice the width of the fall. So why do I notice the width of the falls but not height of the falls? I wade in water not paying in much detail of what’s in the water it up to almost my knees.
I wade out of the water and sit on a rock looking into the water notice that every pebble is all the exact same size (oval) slightly off white and I guess the size of robin egg


I don’t know why I fell of the Jaguar. But I did get to the water I don’t know if I’m a stubborn person or a determent person.
Why did I notice the width of the falls but never notice the height. Why is something picture that us as individual will notice, differently then others
The pebbles are all the same and as human we are same also. I believe we are all the same, put the grass, the rocks and everything else had different shape or size to it and we are met to be different in every way physical and spiritual


In the inspiration speech she talked about different areas. Confession time when I meditate I start my insight North, goes around the following East, South, and West. Well for some reason I feel uneasy in the South.
So I went to the a wicca web site and typed in the word “South Spirit” and came up with two article click here and click here I just type in the word “south” and came up with this

1 comment:

  1. Shamanism is something I have tried but just doesn't seem to be for me. My youngest daughter, on the other hand, has a connection with animals and animal spirits.
    I wish you well in your spiritual quest.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...