Tuesday, October 17, 2006

boat


The other part of the service at Gardenia center was a group chant, which I don’t know the words to. Then we had mediation lead by one of the members.
This mediation been done more then once.


your on an island of Ok I can’t remember the island name but it has something to do with opposite of enlightens
There is boat of what every you want. And you going out on sea of wisdom. You are at the helm of this boat and you can take who every you want on it


First time I did this boat mediation I was in over grown row boat with no oars, just a hand held rudder. It was overly crowed and the sea had large swells


Then the next time I did this mediation. The boat I and others went out was larger. Plus I brought oars along.
I can’t make out the faces in the boat. But right before we launch the boat my brother in law Earl is standing on the beach. Confession time... I’ve got some personal issues with Earl and his family I hem hauled around and finely spoke up and said “ get in I can’t leave you stranded on this island”
The sea still have large swells in it


As an after thought about my brother in law Earl if he was running the boat would he leave me on the island or throw me in the water.
Recently his family been civilized toward us and if he act uncivilized towards anyone. Would I shoved him in the sea.


This is something I need to work on interior self being. For example...If W does blank to me and W tells me that they’re sorry. I’d except their apology but the whole time in my mind I’m thinking....”you better not let it happen again or they’ll be penalty for you to pay
I guess I do hold grudges and or watching my back way to much


A Note, I just took a peak at amazon to see where my camra was at. Well it in Spokane Washington it scan in their at 2:28 AM this morning, which is about 2 hour drive from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...