Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Waiting for The Witches and Goblin to Come

I found this story or at Hidden Haven Homestead it was posted on Peggy blog the 30th of October.
Please read this request from a mom and send a postcard to her son telling things GoGo Beans did while visiting your area.



Mom's Request

:

GoGo Pork n Beans is the name my son gave to his best friend, an angry looking monkey from Target who has been since discontinued. A few weeks ago Go Go Beans (which is his nickname) was left on an airplane.After personally searching the lost and found in both Denver and Phoenix, we've determined that this monkey is kaput. I've contacted Target and they're not helpful in the slightest. I have searched ebay, posted to craigslist and searched through 87 pages of pictures of plush monkeys on froogle.com. No go go beans.Go Go Beans was a birthday present for my son's 1st birthday, so 2 years ago is when they made it. Cuddle Zone made it exclusively for Target.Noah now knows that Go Go Beans stayed on the plane to see the world. Our hope is that we can find Go Go Beans (or a twin) and all will be well with the world. Go Go beans is the central character of all of Noah's bedtime stories. I even mentioned him in a listing, he's that important So the other night Noah asked if we could write him a letter. I said yes. I now bring to you, that letter that he dictated to me all by his little self (btw, his third birthday is Sept 16th)
:Dear Go Go Beans,We want to give you a birthday. (he had me draw a cake with two candles) I hope you're having fun on the airplane. I miss you and I miss you on the airplane. Plane. And I miss you on the ride of the airplane. And I love you *SO* much.Candles. Birthday Cake. Happy Birthday Go Go Beans. Clock. Email us, please. Trees. Mountains. Milk. Buttermilk and chocolate milk. Regular milk. Frog and Giraffe miss you. I miss Go Go Beans. I want you to come home soon. Tell him that I miss you. Milk. Frog and Giraffe and now candlesticks.Love,Noah
Here's where all of you come in. We'd like Go Go Beans to write back to him saying what a great time he is having and hey look at this post card from all of these cool places I'm visiting If anyone wants to help out, that'd be REALLY RAD Thanks guys -stacey



Her son's address :
Noah Gordon
2242 E. Harvard St
Phoenix, AZ 85006



Lets all send Noah a postcard full of GoGo Beans adventures . Take a few minute it send a post card to Noah. I sure will

.

I got an e-mail from my Aunt Eve info on 2008 our family reunion in Alaska. Statement...I want to go...goodie goodie gum drops The town of ninilchick is where the reunion is being held and looks like a neat place to visit






We never get many or any trick or treaters. So this year we’ll passing out Take five Candy bar. But I’ll bet we will get to eat most of them
My Aunt Eve makes an outstanding Popcorn balls. So after work I’m going to stop by and help her.



My client Callie daughter Patty was born on Halloween and I got her a little Jewelry box for her 8th birthday.
Patty is sure almost a 180 degree what I was when I was her age. She a girly girl and I was basically a tom boy. The only thing I see what we are like at the same age we both like to do crafty types of things.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Peppy!! We had 112 trick or treaters this year...but still lots of candy left! lol Love the jewellery box you bought for that little girl! I had read the story on Peggy's blog and I will certainly buy a postcard and send it on to that little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. There is certainly something special about Halloween babies.

    I'll have to check on GoGo Beans. New to me.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...