Friday, October 13, 2006

Again and Again

Yesterday I had fun blogg hoping honest time...I have trouble coming up with list it seems I don’t dislike 13 things and I like way over 13 things in category.
But it seems that some thirteen Thursday have pretty neat list such as Tinkerbell, cross and quill “ oh how I’d like to do Mr. Linky on mine just like on cross and quill does. Candy Mix
Unless I come up with something different I’ll propbly will go blogg hoping again for Thirteen Thursday


I just wish I could stay home for a few days. Last Wednesday I took both of the boys to wal mart vision center to have their annual eye exam.
I’m one who never wore glasses but now I ware 125 reading glasses. I’m not sure what all goes into an eye exam.
The cost goes as follow Diag Exam 59.00 and Exam 36.00 times that by two. Plus I two boxes of contacts for Sawyer at $15.96 each which will last him six months.
Bart had trouble with his last set of contact and they gave him a different brand to try out so today we went back to the walmart vision center and he seemed happy with these contacts.
They had one box in stock so in three months will have to go back and get some. Bart was a little more expensive over $20.00 a box.
honest time...when the ranged me up at til I was in shocked how much it cost

As I was at Wal mart I picked up few items. Haven’t put up any thing for Halloween and after paying for contacts plus ordering a camera once again as always we cash strapped.
So I got a .97¢ window clingers which where all jack o’ lanterns. I got other Halloween decoration but it hidden on my basement stairs. Confession time...I just need to get organized easier said then done.
I do have a small scarecrow sitting on my dinning room shelf.


I picked up a few other items as I was at wal mart. Garbage bags, dark chocolate, orbit gum and incense trio package of Dragon’s blood, opulent opium and ylang yland.


I got the house picked up a little consider all the running around I did. This morning I took Bart into the Bonners Ferry Fire department so he could help his follow scout get his Eagle Merit badge their putting in some kind of monument for firefighters.
As he was doing this I went over to my friend Peggy but she wasn’t home. Her newly married daughter Nicole and her husband is living with her.
I know their will be a job opening for mangers of the Bonners Ferry Apartment and I told them and gave them the fax number.
I swung by my sister in law Faith place to talk to her.But Faith wasn't home either. One time Murphy Nephew Sam and his wife came out looking for work and wanted to move out west.
Sam done maintence work before and his wife Amy got degree in theater and minor in administration. Sandpoint point is more of arts farts community then Bonners ferry, still close by.
I have no ideal how to get hold of Sam and Amy plus I don’t know if they want to live out here still


I ask Sawyer to pull up my sweet peas steak well he got two of them out but the other one he didn’t get out. I know sometime you have to put a pipe wrench on the steak and pull like crazy strait up to the sky.
I told Sawyer about using the pipe wrench I don’t if he didn’t pay any attention to me or though I was nut for suggesting using a pipe wrench

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peppy...thank you so much for the birthday wishes, it was so very appreciated!! I'm overwhelmed with all the comments that have been coming in all day!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...