Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #8


Thirteen Things about blogg hoping.

I have some blogger friends that I call my coffee pals. I decide to start with madcapmum and I’ll see how many new blogger I can find.
1. Madcap who lives in Canada and Wednesday she wrote about North Korea and she makes beautiful quilts. Then from madcap I’m going to
2. Wendy who lives in Maine on her blogg she wrote about the comedies on pbs. I person like the one with I just can’t think of it. The one with they misprounce her name and call her Mrs. Buckett. Now let see where I go next. “ Dead end so I’ll go back to madcap.”
3 Laura Who lives in Canada. In her blogg resent for blogged about environment. To be quite honest I haven’t read her in great details. Gee I’m going back to madcap and trying a different path.
4 e4 who lives in Ohio and got picture of some tomatoes being dehydrarted. Oh I like all most any thing to do with homesteading. Now let see where I’m off to now
5 Beo who lives in Wisconsin and yes we use to catch rain water and melt snow. Boy I’m back to madcap.
6 wild side home Not sure were wild side lives. This blogg is switching over to Beta blogger. Now let see who I’ll peak in on.
7. Clairsgarden who lives in Scottland and she one of what I call my coffee pals. She has beautiful gardening stuff she had a picture of a prime rose. Now let see where I head to next
8. Michael who lives in Quebec. His blogg was on Kayaking and it is the first blogg I every read on Kayaking. Now off to anther blogg it ended being a dead end so back to madcap
9. Wayne who lives in Georgia. Who has a picture of a saddleback caterpiller. Never seen or heard of one. Never know what kind of info you can get from blog hoping. Let see where I’ll be off to next
10. Out side in I have no ideal where I’m at. Nice picture I even try to guess the picture of the city. I’m leaving this blogg and see where I’m heading to next.
11. dhama bums I’m not sure where this blogg is out of. But I know I’ve bumped into it before. Looks like they been busy siding a house. Two more stops and I’ll be back to my blogg.
12 Phil who lives in Seattle. I knew the banner picture that’s the space needle and Mount Rainer in the back ground. It sound like he spend some time in Milwaukee. Now for the last hop.
13. Meg Who lives in British Columbia. And the only thing I have to say about the world political climate is grrrrrrr.




1. Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

  1. That's a neat idea for a post. And thanks for including me!

    I don't know how it looks on your screen, but the typing was so light on mine that I had to highlight the post in order to read it. The white background swallowed it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Peppylady,

    You visited me at "Home Is" from Madcap's world ... I love her blog, too, and I'm there nearly every day.

    I did mention a PBS comedy that I enjoyed, but really, I was talking about urban homesteading, because that's what I do, and what they were doing on the PBS sitcom I wrote about :).

    Anyway, visiting 13 blogs is just the coolest idea! I love it, and what a fun way to cruise around Blogdom :). I might just try that out tomorrow, on Friday the 13th ;).

    Looking forward to seeing you again, and I'll visit you again, I'm sure ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always nice to discover some new blogs! I love blog-hopping!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for including me in your 13 visits. I have posted some photographs of some of the primulas, mostly they flower in the spring. if you dont see one you like let me know and I'll go through some more photographs. thats one of the troubles with digital , I take soooo many! I can never find just the one I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by and visiting me -- wish I would have had something more interesting up when you did! But, ah well!

    My brother used to live in Bonners Ferry (rented a farmhouse nearby). Love northern Idaho! (That seems to be where you are...)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...