Saturday, September 09, 2006

Window Shopping For a Camera

I’ve been looking more and more at getting anther digital camera. I basically liked my little fuji I couldn’t find the same camera on net. My fuji is a 2.8 mega pixal and bigger optical range. Honest time...My main gripe I’ve a battery cover for this camera before I called up and talked to the place I ordered the battery cover from and she said that all battery cover is on back order for all digital cameras.


I’m just not comfortable money wise to buy a camera at this moment. Everyone got there regular monthly bills. The only outstanding bill is for our vehicle insurance which I need to go down and talk to... I add our son Sawyer car to our policy which made it $50 more for six months. Well our pick-up transmission is pretty well out of kilder so we remove the pick up off of our insurance.


I still owe one spirit book club and need to order one more book and cancel my membership. The book I’m going to get is one spirit


We are planning to put in a gas furnace in our home. It looks like it will be running just under $7,000 dollars. The price of gas, we also need a different chain saw and our pick up there is no way it will make it in mountains to get firewood.


So at this time I’ve been looking at two digital cameras Canon powershot s2 and Olympus sp 500 What is a good digital camera? I’m looking for 6 mega pixel, 10x opitical and price under $325.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...