Sunday, September 24, 2006

Convert Me into Something I'm Not

Right before I went to bed last night I started to have panic attacks. My son Sawyer who turn 18 yesterday who we never had any real major incidents with him.
He went car camping and threw my mind I kept thing that he may sleep with the car engine running and get carbon dioxide poisoning and wouldn't wake up.
So this morning Murphy and I went to the Sunday service at the gardenia center in Sandpoint and when we got home Sawyer was a sleep in his bed.
Oh it was a relief to see my son asleep. I don’t want to be a hovering parent over my boys life. I want them to be their own person.


Today at the gardenia center Sunday service. It was in honor of fall and examen our being in the spiritual since.
I personal feel at easy with earth base worship. Statement time...It irrate me when the Jehovah Witnesses come banging on the door preaching their words
I sometime feel like a lost soul because I try to treat people like I want to be treated and I don’t like people trying to convert me into “something” and I have no desire to convert others into something.
I like to be more involved in the gardenia center but I have trouble articulating my thought and majority of the time I afraid that I couldn’t present my thought over and make a complete fool of my self.
Honest time...I’m not sure where, when or what I’m at in spiritual since. The only thing I don't feel at easy with a heavy dose of fire and brime stone and preaching sin and fear.


Their this gentlemen their who does the coffee usual he makes organic coffee with touch of vanilla in it. Well for the celebration of fall he add touch of pumpkin seeds and I brought pumpkin bread for coffee hour


At the gardenia center they have a little book store in the basement and I bought some incense called Parvati which is sandal, cinnamon and patchouli blend to honor the goddess parvatti, female power of creation and wife of shiva. Fresh, joyous, uplifting.

1 comment:

  1. I think as mothers we will always worry about our kids, and hover..Try not to let it get you down. It is normal. The incense sound nice..I love patchouli.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...